The following Rules and Regulations are part of your agreement with Long Branch RV Park for the space you have rented on the property. Long Branch RV Park reserves to the right to remove any guest at any time for breach of these rules. If you have any questions or concerns our management will be happy to assist you.
Rent Payment & Fees
- Check, Money Order, or Card only. No cash.
- Rent is due on arrival (at a prorated rate if you arrive in the middle of the month) and subsequently due on the 1st of the month, every month.
- Late payment fees at a rate of $5.00/day will be imposed after a 5-day grace period.
- No refunds or credits for early / mid-month departures if you have already paid AND if advanced notice is not given. IF you know you plan on leaving mid-month please notify management in advance of your departure / before making a payment at the 1st of the month. Without prior notification mid-month departures will be rated at an increased per day rate, nullifying any refund on payment.
- Our rates are subject to change at any time.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. Please be respectful of your neighbors and other guests.
- Each guest is responsible for the care and cleanliness of their site and RV. Please keep your sites clean and tidy.
- We operate on an aerobic septic system, please do not flush anything but toilet paper.
- Do not litter in the park.
- Guests must get along, any confrontations between guests may result in all parties being removed from the park. If you have a problem come to management first, do not confront your neighbors.
Parking & Vehicles:
- Please slow down…the speed limit is 5 MPH in the Park.
- Parking is allowed only in your reserved site or the provided overflow parking areas.
- Only one RV plus three vehicles per site permitted, there will be an added fee for additional vehicles.
- No vehicle fluid changes are permitted.
Laundry Room Facility:
- No Smoking is permitted inside the laundry room.
- Clean up after yourself, trash goes IN the trash cans. If you spill laundry detergent, clean it up.
- Clean lint traps after dryer usage.
- Keep the outside door CLOSED.
- Turn off lights when exiting.
- Quarters are available for purchase from management (cash can be used for quarter purchase).
- We do have breed restrictions – NO aggressive breeds allowed in park (these are your typical breeds most apartments and other close communities do not allow).
- All pets must be kept on a leash when other guests and pets are outside.
- No pets allowed in laundry room or bathrooms at any time. Service animals must have verification papers.
- Pet droppings are only allowed in the grass area at the rear of the park. If this is done at the front or middle areas you must clean it up.